Before signing up for this application, we highly recommend booking a consultation session with our agents in Turkey.
Türkiye scholarships are open for citizens of all countries. The minimum level of academic achievement required:
- Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- Master’s and Phd degree applicants: 75%
You can apply for Türkiye Scholarships if you are:
- Under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programmes
- Under the age of 30 for Master’s programmes
- Under the age of 35 for PhD programmes
- Under the age of 45 for Research programmes
Please note that:
- Students who are currently studying in Turkey may not apply for their current level of study.
- Short-term scholarship programmes may have additional application requirements. Please check the requirements during the application period.
Programs not offered by Türkiye Scholarships:
- Two-year associate degrees
- Specialization in health sciences